Add a WooCommerce shipping zone
If you skipped adding a shipping zone during the initial setup of WooCommerce, or simply plan to ship to a new area, you can add a new shipping zone within the WordPress dashboard.
- Log in to WordPress.
- In the left-hand menu, click WooCommerce, which will expand and give additional options.
- Click Settings in the expanded WooCommerce menu.
- Click the Shipping tab, near the top of the page.
- In the Shipping Zones section, click the Add shipping zone button.
- Enter a name for the new shipping zone into the Zone name box.
- In the Zone regions area, select the necessary countries and/or regions for your new shipping zone.
Note: You can begin typing the name of the country or region into the box to quickly sort through the list.
- Click the Add shipping method button.
- In the Add shipping method pop-up, select the type of shipping method that applies to this new zone.
- Click the Save changes button.
- If you want more information about shipping zones, rates, classes and options, then take a look at WooCommerce's documentation.