Add Online Appointment services
Online Appointments are a great way to have customers schedule time with you and your staff at a time that's convenient for everyone.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- From your dashboard view, select Appointments and then choose Services from the menu. (To get to your dashboard from the website editor, select Dashboard in the Website Builder menu in the upper left corner.)
- Select Add Service.
- Choose one of the three types of appointments:
- Appointments opens up general blocks of time based on your calendar. You set the details, customers choose the time that works best for them.
- One-Time Event allows you to set a special event that only occurs once.
- Repeating Class opens a regularly scheduled time for a class or event. When you create a Repeating Class event, your customers will still need to sign up for each class in the series individually.
- Continue to fill out all required information marked by a red asterisk (*), depending on which appointment type you choose. A few tips:
- Remember to add an image--appointments with images get higher customer engagement.
- If you want customers to pay online when booking, ensure your Pricing option is set to Amount. Setting it as Custom will not prompt for payment.
- When you're finished, select Save.
Note: Once an appointment is published, editing only changes future appointments. Current and past appointments are not changed.